Monday, March 13, 2006

Another Spin Day

Here we go with another day of Spinning for two, yes I said 2 hours. Okay, so it isnt the most fun I've had but at least I'm staying in shape. I'm still concerned about the 24 HOA and being able to ride for the entire 24 hours, with my partner Ros of coarse.

She's a champ but just doesnt know it yet. I dont know who else would be crazy enough to join me in a 2-person team for ther 24 hours of adrenaline. I'm just glad I'm doing it with a girls. Girls Rule!!!!

So, we've been looking at getting some shirts made, socks, caps and possible some favors. I'll have to post a picture of a sample favor soon. Their peanuts wrapped up with mesh and a ribbon (team colors Blue/Pink) tieing it together. It'll have our team name, Psychosquirrelsoncrack.com and "do you know were your nuts are" or "Got Nuts" on it.

The shirts will be baseball shirts with our name on the front and the logo on the back. This year should be hard but pretty fun. Ros has been pretty easy going, I like that about her.

So Ros and Matthias bought me some cool shades with additional lenses for my 40th b-day. They are soooo cool! I cant wait to wear them!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home