Wednesday, May 09, 2007

~Tuesday's Ride~


Tuesday's ride took me up Kings Mountain. Okay, not all the way but at least half way up. Give me a break I'm coming from Sunnyvale. On the way I ran into these two girls, Fiona and Sammie. I just knew I recognized her. So, we chat a bit and talk about how brutal the heat could be, who's racing the 24 hours of Adrenaline and which race (June or September) but it's back on the bike for me. I have another ride I'm going to but this time on my mountain bike.
We'll maybe the Gap ride will have to wait for another day.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

hey, good to see you yesterday. it was my first time there but we had a blast (almost didn't make it back before dark).

and I have a good memory for people....especially people I like!

funny seeing a photo of a couple of my friends on your blog. small world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home