Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Tuesday's Workout


Here we go, another day of rain which means another day at the gym. I started off with a 10 minute warm up proceeding with a 20 minute spin then into some sculpting class. I ended the day at a 1 hour spin class. I was pretty beat by the time I left but this is what Brent (VB/PodiumBoy/Traner) told me I needed to do. Today I'll be at the gym take the spin class again.

My legs are hurting a little but it's a good hurt.

Oh, here's the picture of the favors Rosalind and I were thinking of make for the 24 Hours of Adrenaline. Ours wont have the sucker in them and the colors will be different. These are from a birthday party I went to. They guy turned 40 and is a Hell's Angel so they used the Harley Davidson colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home