Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Today really does suck!

So, I just found out that my sister-in-law, the one I grew up with and have known since I was 14 or so has breast cancer. She's been contacting my mother, to give her the details. From what my Mother told me she has "very agressive" cancer and that the doctors are still checking to see if it’s in her lymph notes or not. If it is, they’ll have to do surgery immediately and chemotherapy. If not, she’s schedule for surgery on the 4th of April. My mother didn’t understand everything but I guess they won’t know how bad it really is until they do the surgery.

She asked my mother to let us all know what her status is and to still please do not call them right now. She knows were all praying for her but she needs time right now.

This really sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home