Thursday, March 23, 2006

My daughter, Nikki...

Doesnt want to do today's blog for me even though I asked her to.

"MOM!!!!!!!!!"

Please tell me, why is my mom so evil? Ok, my mom wants me to do her bog for her, F-I-N-E! I'll do her blog for her! From the mouth of Cynthia Robles:


"Hi guys how are yall doin' out there, well ima just sittin here tryin to fig're out what ima feed mah daw'ter today. Any-won wanna help? Well lets see, last night we gots some of that ol' mey'xican food, and oh that doesn't sit verrry well with our stomach's n' all. We were hidin' under the blankets ALL night hopin them here neighbors didn't smell what we were cooking under um'. And i TELL YA! That darn E'tallian food! The carbs just go STRAIGHT to mah' ass! Well i suppose thats good news for all yall guys out there, but i have to go on a ride n' a half just to get it all off. With Rosilin ridin' behind meh, well lets just hope that mexican food i had last night doesnt give her the breeze to knock her off her bike again, like it did last week. Well now my sweetheart daughter just came by, i guess she said somthin' bout going to spoons, alright, i guess ill let her choose again! Gee wiz that girl! Alright well i guess i hear them cows a commin' so i better scram,
"NICHOLE GO TAKE OUT THE DAWG!"

alrighty thatll be all for now, till later days,

-Cynthia.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home