Thursday, March 30, 2006

3/26 Race Day

I didnt race this weekend but had Rosalind did. I'll tell you, I couldnt of asked for a better 24hour partner. She's the best! Not only has she been training but she's hecka (I love this word) fun to.

I'm, so glad I made it on time to watch the girls head out. I really wanted to wish her luck on her very first mountain bike race. She (#473) Looked Great!

They looked strong at their take off.

Rosalind's first lap around and she was looking good, second lap around and still looking good and strong. She's making this race look effortless.

While Jen, Dawn and myself just hang out and boywatch, we discuss the girls performance and for their first race, they're all doing a great job! Oh, and we got to watch the cute boys get ready for their races too!

There she goes on her last lap and still hanging in there. We'll here's a picture of her coming in from her last lap and I guess the picture says it all. Yeah, she got a booboo. She was fine

Yeah, the picture cracks me up too.


So, I have to say that I'm so proud of Rosalind for doing this race.

The clinic was a success. At the end of the day we all sat around and discussed what we had learned and what they would change for the next race.

Next race is Sea Otter Classic. I'm hoping to make a trip to Laguna Seca this weekend to pre-ride the course. Wish me luck.

I had to put this picture of the little Velo Bella in training.

Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home