Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Weekend 3/25-26




I had a great time at the VB clinish this past weekend, I'm so glad I went. Even thought I was a little out of it and it was freezing cold, I had a great time. Here are a few pics of the girls learning to jump logs and ride down drops.

The beginning of hte clinic was mostly talk of nutrition, which Ros and I missed because we were running a little late, how to work on your bike (why would I want to do that if I could just date a bike mechanic?) and training skills.

Later we learned to jump sticks, logs and ride a few small drops. It was fun all in all although I think it was more of a beginners class.

Here are a few more pics of the girls riding.


Rosalind had the opportunity to try out a new full suspension Kona. Kona is the Velo Bella team sponsor for the next 3 years.

Liz and Dedee did a great job too!

These girls rock and Im so thankful that we belong to a team that has interest in not only racing but teaching new riders to ride to their full potential.

I had to post this picture of Dawn with her rain boots on. I love her boots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home